Feeling like you’re not at the top of your game?
Are you in your 30’s, 40’s or 50’s and you just know something is off – but can’t quite put your finger on it?
I invite you to slow down, take a step back from our go-to, fast-paced lives, and you will be amazed at what your body is capable of when you allow it to heal, strengthen and refocus.
Some considerations to ponder – nutritional changes, hormone balance, adrenal/thyroid support, transforming life priorities and gut health – a snapshot of possibilities.
Insomnia – I approach this from various angles- stress, adrenal glands, hyperstimulated nervous system- these help work on the “root” cause vs a band-aid approach.
Stress Management – just not able to manage stress like you use to? Or stress has always been an issue for you? Adrenal glands may need help, sleep may need tweaking, Thyroid may need attention, lifestyle priorities may need to be managed differently or nervous system may need some gentle herbal/homeopathic support.
Women’s Health (Menopause, PMS, uterine fibroids/heavy bleeding, ovarian cysts) – there are many natural approaches for hormone balancing from a naturopathic perspective. Women’s health is a primary area I work with women on in my practice.
ADHD – I work with both children and adults to help with focus, concentration and calming that mind down.
General Health – you want to be preventative and take care of yourself – I can help you with this! General support tailored to you is my goal – to help maintain you at the top of your game!
In additions to the above, I work with many different conditions in my general family practice:
- Anxiety disorders (GAD, Social, OCD), Depression, Insomnia, Eating Disorders, stress management, Autism and ADHD – I focus on these disorders and am one of few naturopathic doctors in Canada who have attended IMMH’s Integrative Medicine for Mental Health conferences in the USA learning in-depth research into the area of these disorders.
- Women’s health issues including pre-menstrual syndrome, period irregularities, endometriosis, menopause, fertility, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Irritable bowel syndrome, reflux (GERD), Chrohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and arthritis
- Immune system conditions such as frequent colds and flu, sinus & ear infections
- Allergies, asthma, eczema